Tunnelling | Our solutions
for tunnel gaskets.
With more than 790 projects worldwide and 70 in North America alone, we are regarded as a driving force and above all as a pioneer in the industry.
Our expertise in tunnel gaskets and the demand for innovative solutions often come into play when the competition throws in the towel. After all, we rely on confidence in our work to provide you with security when projects and challenges seem too complex.
It’s important that the tunnel is sealed!
With increasing urbanisation, underground infrastructures are becoming increasingly important. Tunnel constructions are needed in many areas: whether for metro lines, rail and road traffic, supply and disposal lines or flood tunnels for flood protection. Durability, safety and reliability are our focus, while requirements are becoming increasingly complex.
High pressure, seismic activities and geological features (gases, oil, etc.) require the precise and project-specific selection of tunnel segment gaskets and combinations. We offer high material quality, which is decisive for the durability of such structures. Our products are based on customer and market requirements, place high demands on innovation and frequently lead to patents.
Current tunnel construction projects
Facilitating mobility and improving the quality of life in preparation for the 2024 Olympic Games
Expansion of rail infrastructure to improve the mobility and structure to open up Norway
- High-quality materials with a service life of up to 120 years
- "Tested Quality" (according to STUVA, Aftes, BTS, ASMT, etc.)
- Individual and competent advice during planning and construction phase
- Selection of suitable products for the project specification
- On-site service / on-site training
- Project specific water tightness testing
- In-house laboratories for physical and chemical tests (more than 200 water tightness tests)
- Over 750 references since 1969
- Supply of complete sealing systems